LAST UPDATED May 26, 2023
Academic Professional Positions
No Academic Professional positions are available at this time. Check back regularly for updates.
Civil Service Positions
- Office Manager - Krannert Center The office manager will provide specialized administrative support to Krannert Center's Director, Associate Director for Finance and Operations, and Associate Director for Marketing and oversee the operations of Krannert Center's Director's Office suite. Deadline for applications: June 8. Complete job description and requirements can be found at the University of Illinois Careers website.
- Krannert Center is hiring an extra help hourly Ticket Services Supervisor to help provide outstanding service and experiences to Krannert Center constituents. This team member will work in person, online, and over the phone to sell tickets, provide information, and complete other tasks that contribute to the smooth running of the Krannert Center Ticket Office. Work hours include some evenings and weekends. Applicants must not be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at the University of Illinois, and must be over the age of 18. If you think you would excel in this role, please email your resume to Patron and Ticket Services Director Whitney Havice, whavice [at] illinois.edu. Pay rate is $16 per hour. Thank you for your interest!
- Extra Help Building Operations Attendants (part-time): Work includes custodial work and assistance in the conversion and maintenance of facilities and equipment in a large multi-purpose building. Must possess physical dexterity and have the ability to lift heavy objects. Interested applicants may contact John Williams at jowillia [at] illinois.edu or 217.333.6702.
- Professional Stagehands, contact Seth Wheeler at sww22 [at] illinois.edu.
No student positions are available at this time. Check back regularly for updates.
• Arts Management + Leadership Internships (THEA 391, MUS459, or DANC425)
Visit the For U of I Students page to learn more.