Due to current safety considerations, Krannert Center tours are not being offered at this time. Check back here for updates about when our tour schedule will be reinstated.
Covering two city blocks, Krannert Center encompasses
- five indoor stages, including the acoustical gem of the Foellinger Great Hall
- an expansive, elegant, and inviting central Lobby which offers a cafe, bar, and gift shop
- full production facilities, including classrooms, rehearsal spaces, studios, and offices
- deeply integrated curricular and production work with the College of Fine and Applied Arts academic units of Illinois Theatre; School of Music, including Lyric Theatre @ Illinois; and Dance at Illinois
- a staff of 80 dedicated professionals who support over 400 performances and engagement activities each year, while educating students in the work of the arts
To learn more about this world-class facility, take a free tour! In addition to background on the Center’s construction and materials, you’ll be treated to an overview of the day-to-day functioning of a lively performing arts center. Tours include a trip through our production levels. Plan to spend 45 to 60 minutes traveling around the building.
Information about tour dates and times, group tours, and special tours will be provided here when we are able to resume Krannert Center tours.